Commercial Management Services
At Afflatus we work together with real estate owners to establish a tailor-made management plan. We understand that each property is unique, and each requires individual attention, as does each unique client according to their needs. As your Property Manager, it is our honour to oversee all aspects needed to effectively manage your investment.
Afflatus offers the full range of management services with the following responsibilities to be undertaken as your Property Manager:
- Hands–on personal property management service
- Effective leasing programs driven by innovative advertising and marketing
- Lease administration and documentation
- Rent collection and deposits
- Frequent property inspections
- Individually designed preventative maintenance programs
- Annual budgeting and monthly financial monitoring
- Monthly financial statements and reports
- Regular rent roll reporting
- Annual reconciliation, invoicing and collection of common area maintenance
- Recommendations for renovations and improvements
- Design and supervision of leasehold improvements
- Preparation and implementation of capital improvement
- Accounting, payables, receivables using Property Management Programs
We have an extensive knowledge and support of a broad range of professionals;
- We maintain an extensive resource of qualified, approved and insured vendors and contractors.
Commercial Management Service Fee
In most cases of net leases, the tenants are responsible for paying the management fee and there is no extra charge to the owner.
Our fees are very competitive in the commercial real estate market.
Because of nature of the commercial real estate market, the fee for commercial property management and leasing differ from one case to another and we will provide a tailored management service for you property.
The fee for full commercial management service in most cases is a percentage of the gross or net income depending how deeply involved the manager needs to be.